Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Favorite



In the last 7 months I have gone out to a lot of breakfasts, all across the board, from your simple 2 eggs over medium with crisy bacon and toast, to grand fritattas. But I don't know if I will ever want to eat anything else again after discovering this: my new favorite: eggs Sardou.
this is what it is:
english muffin open, topped with sauteed spinach, WHOLE artichoke hearts, poached eggs, and hollandaise. a few giganticly beautiful slivers of potato nestled next to this beautiful dish. oh man. yum.

I went out with my dearest friend Jeevan, and the conversation was wonderful, between orgasmic moans over the food.

You will find me (and the most amazing chicken and waffles too!) at the Screendoor on 24th and E Burnside, for weekend brunch, with a big smile on my face.

No comments: