Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday Monday...part one...

I was in a small auto accident last month, and I haven't been back to work. In fact I quit after a month of being unable to run food. Unable to cook for my father as much as I wanted. Unable to dance. But recently I have picked up the chef's knife and started making meals for my beau and his team of designer buddies over at OMFGco. I wake up there many mornings, and since I haven't been feeling motivated due to my hand and shoulder being injured, I decided that cooking for them would kill two birds with one stone: make me happy to feed them, and make them happy to be fed...


We went chanterelle hunting on Sunday, and Monday morning this was our breakfast:

our chanterelle bounty.
eggs over kale from the garden, chanterelles, shallots, and butter...
bacon from New Seasons on a T:BA paper


Fried Green tomatoes from the garden.

No comments: