Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sale and Salt


On a chilly night in December, my friends Tracey and Tyler invited me to dinner at their lovely house/showroom on the skirt of Hoyt Arboretum. Tyler is pretty famous among their sales clients for walking into the showroom (true collaborative fashion) with warm homemade cookies and tea. On this night, the oven was broken. Stuck on self clean for a few too many hours. So he had to think fast and improvise.
I wanted to invite my new beau, Matt, but he was at a dance performance, watching his sister. However, because of the oven malfunction, he was able to come and join us.



Also in attendance was Elizabeth, who is a writer, and Sally, who own co-owns the boutique Pin Me Apparel.


Carnitas, homemade guacamole, homemade salsa, cotija cheese, and spicy beans.


OOps, i was going to take a picture of the flourless chocolate cake before I ate into it, but I couldn't help my
I am travelling to Las Vegas with Tracey and Tyler as a sales rep in February to POOL Tradeshow. There is an eco show that we attend called: S(eco)nd. I will also show the Fall 2008 collection of my clothing line. Hopefully Tyler will cook for us then too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S(eco)nd - I will drop by to see your Collection. I dont have appoitments as its my first time and I really want to see it all.