Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Time Flies


It has been a long time since I gave this blog any attention. So many changes have occurred in my life, I can't even believe it! I moved out of my cabin, bought a van with every intention of traveling across the country all by myself, and then fell in love. Well, I say that is a really good reason to change plans. 

I no longer have the chickens out my front door to gather eggs from, the photo above is from last summer. And my tiny kitchen where I cooked all those meals for 1, 2, or more has been replaced by the dream home I live in now with my sweetheart and 2 of our friends. 

Digging through photos from the past year I realize how many I still have to share here, and I plan to go back and revisit some of my favorite meals and adventures in this venue, but I also plan to get out there and live, cook, feast, and love. 

I hope you enjoy the stories to come and that they inspire you to live your life deliciously.

xo
Emily



No comments: